Put your health in good hands
The healthcare and medical expenses insurance for foreigners traveling in Italy and in the countries of the Schengen area.
The insurance covers foreigner citizens travelling for tourism and study purposes in all the territories of the States party to the Schengen Convention, the
insurance policy is a valid document to obtain a visa or a residence permit for tourism /study for citizens coming from countries outside the European Union.
PARTICULAR short summary CONDITIONS OF THE INSURANCE
REIMBURSEMENT FOR MEDICAL EXPENSES FOR ILLNESS OR INJURY
Within the limits of the maximum amounts equal to 6.500,00 Euro in Italy and Euro 30.000,00 in Europe per Insured Party, the expenses incurred during travel for
medical care, including hospitalization both for illness or injury during the validity period of the guarantees relative to: medical fees, dental fees only following
injury and up to 200,00 Euro, hospitalization, surgery, medicine obtained with a medical prescription.
assistance to the person
Service activities reported in the guarantee for Assistance to the Person are offered free of charge.
- Medical Consultancy Rendered by Phone
- Organized Medical Transport
- Return of Family Members or Travelling Companion
- Transport of the Corpse
- Travel of a Family Member in Case of Hospitalization
Nobis Assicurazioni S.p.A., the Insurance Company of Filo diretto Group, offers a vast range of possibilities to those who require a health insurance policy. As
well as refunding medical expenses and paying an indemnity in the case of illness or accident, the Filo diretto also offers innovative insurance service that make it
A medical service, provided by the Alarm Center*, is avalaible 24 hour a day 365 days a year, to give an answer to any client’s dedical query and to advide them
about diagnostic and specialist centers, it also can sand medicines and pharmaceutical products to the client's house.
* A driving force within the Filo diretto Group, the Operations Centre works round the clock, 365 days a year. On average, staff respond in less than seven seconds,
even at peak telephone traffic times.
The Alarm Centre manages over 40,000 cases a year, providing worldwide assistance for persons, for cars and for the home. The operators are multilingual and attend
special training courses to achieve the highest level of quality in terms of promptness and efficiency when providing this telephone service. The performance of the
Operations Centre is monitored on a monthly basis using a system of company quality-control.
The Operations Centre cooperates daily with:
- The Network Department, that builds up and maintains contact with all the assistance providers in the world.
- The medical staff, who handle all the health cases via a permanent telephone service.
- Pursuant to article 123 of Legislative decree no. 175 of March 17, 1995 and in conformance with what is set forth by ISVAP (Insurance Control Agency) no. 303 of
June 2, 1997.
Please Click here to Download the "Terms and Conditions"
By clicking "UNDERSTOOD, AGREED AND ACCEPTED" below, I am attaching my electronic signature and agreeing that I have read, understood, and accept the Terms and
Conditions outlined above. I understand that if I do not agree to the Terms and Conditions outlined above I should close the window, and discontinue my procedure.